Please fill out the application and return it to email@example.com
Class A or B CDL Driver
STS, a full-service waste hauling, transfer, and scrap recycling operation has been an independent operated business since 1990. We handle residential and commercial contracts that include waste disposal, recycling services, secure document shredding, product destruction, food waste and more. No matter the size of a costumer’s business, our team can handle all its waste and recycling needs. We currently have over 3000 commercial clients that range from hospitals and business parks to malls and government agencies.
STS has new openings for CDL Drivers Class B Driver
The qualified candidate should be able to safely operate a heavy-duty truck and is responsible for preparing, loading, and transporting large mobile open top and compactor containers to disposal sites, transfer or recycle facilities and costumer locations. Roll-Off Drivers will navigate driveways, alleyways, lots, high traffic roadways and may operate in tight overhead environments while on industrial routes. Highly skilled backing maneuvers are essential, to successfully perform this job.
- Current CDL operator’s license
- Clean driving record
- Current DOT qualifications
- Ability to stoop bend. Twist, throw and work in a variety of climates and environmental conditions.
Other Knowledge and Skills:
- Good customer services skills; always acts in a professional and courteous manner towards customers and workers, strives to meet and exceed customer expectations;
- Good time management skills; ability to adhere to work schedule and able to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
- Ability to adhere to Company policies; promotes the Companies safety standards; does not take inappropriate risks.
Excellent pay and benefits that include, health, dental, vision, retirement program, uniforms, vacation and sick time.
If you have previously applied plus resubmit. We look forward to hearing from you.